Health and Wellbeing 2026: Delivering Together provides a ten-year road map for the transformation of Health and Social Care (HSC) services in N Ireland.
It is aligned with the aspirations set out within the Northern Ireland Executive’s draft Programme for Government (PfG), and the PfG ambition of enabling people to lead long, healthy and active lives.
Four key aims underpin this ambition:
- Improving the health of our people
- Supporting and empowering staff
- Improving the quality and experience of care
- Ensuring the sustainability of our service
The short animation below will help explain more about this Progress Report.
- The first progress report, published in October 2017, outlined actions taken since its launch in October 2016.
- The latest indepth progress report is available to view online or
- Continue to shorter interactive version which highlights significant progress made over the past year (includes video)
This document features some of the important new projects which have been brought forward and will in time transform the way we engage, access and deliver health and social care.
Next - Our Ambitions