Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (38) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (10) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (95) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (9) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (21) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (70) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (65) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (14) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (73) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (37) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (9) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (18) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (565) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (1) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (25) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (51) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (86) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (124) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (21) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (19) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (868) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Dentistry (25) Apply Dentistry filter
- Digital (3) Apply Digital filter
- DoH Statistics and Research (954) Apply DoH Statistics and Research filter
- Finance, Procurement and Support Services (66) Apply Finance, Procurement and Support Services filter
- Good management, good records (14) Apply Good management, good records filter
- Governance in health and social care (17) Apply Governance in health and social care filter
- Health policy (145) Apply Health policy filter
- Health workforce policy and management (82) Apply Health workforce policy and management filter
- Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) (24) Apply Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) filter
- Mental health and learning disabilities (38) Apply Mental health and learning disabilities filter
- Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) (73) Apply Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) filter
- Pharmacy (81) Apply Pharmacy filter
- Professional medical and environmental health advice (69) Apply Professional medical and environmental health advice filter
- Public health policy and advice (47) Apply Public health policy and advice filter
- Safety and quality (79) Apply Safety and quality filter
- Social services (126) Apply Social services filter
- Transformation Programme (1) Apply Transformation Programme filter
- 2023 (122) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (308) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (320) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (289) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (222) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (182) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (114) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (88) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (99) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (114) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (57) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (86) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (55) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (52) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (28) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (26) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (15) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (21) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (19) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (2) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (9) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (2) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
Physical activity benefits for adults and older adults - Infographic
Programme and speaker presentations from the 2015 Chief Nursing Officer conference
The purpose of the Children (Leaving Care) Act (NI) 2002 is to improve the life chances of young people living in care as they make the move to independent living.
The published tables (updated quarterly) include the number and rate of children referred for an assessment for autism and the number and rate of children diagnosed with autism each quarter.
A bi-annual publication of active vacancies by staff group, band and organisation, also including a breakdown of medical specialties and medical vacancies by locations.
A summarised version of all National appeal Panel decisions
Five individual HSC trust reports presenting an analysis of health inequality gaps within each HSC trust area of Northern Ireland.
Eleven individual LGD reports presenting an analysis of health inequality gaps within each HSC trust area of Northern Ireland.
Strategy and reports relating to the 'Making Life Better' strategic framework for public health.
Data and Information stored within the many Health and Social Care (HSC) information systems represents HSC’s most valuable asset so there is a need to develop an environment within which information systems and networks can be secure.
Endorsed NICE Clinical Guidelines 2012/2013
Safer Management of Controlled Drugs - A Guide to Strengthened Governance Arrangements in Northern Ireland
This guidance sets out strengthened governance arrangements for the
management and use of controlled drugs in Northern Ireland.
This policy is for all organisations working with, or providing services to, adults across the statutory, voluntary, community, independent and faith sectors. It sets clear and proportionate safeguarding expectations across the range of organisations.
Workforce policy directorate guidance documents for 2015.
Framework documents and reports relating to obesity prevention.
In fulfilling its obligations under Section 75 the Department is required to equality screen all of its policies and services under consideration to determine whether they should be subject to a full equality impact assessment (EQIA).
This Contract for Building & Civil Engineering Major Works should be used by all HSC Bodies and NIFRS taking account of the following guidance notes, model forms and supplementary conditions.
This Contract for Building & Civil Engineering Minor Works should be used by all HSC Bodies and NIFRS taking account of the following guidance notes, model forms and supplementary conditions
This Contract for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Works should be used by all HSC Bodies and NIFRS taking account of the following guidance notes, model forms and supplementary conditions.
Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Cross-Departmental Implementation Plan - June 2015