Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (38) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (94) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (9) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (21) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (69) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (63) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (14) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (73) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (37) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (9) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (18) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (562) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (1) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (25) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (51) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (82) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (122) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (19) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (19) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (854) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Dentistry (25) Apply Dentistry filter
- Digital (3) Apply Digital filter
- DoH statistics and research (940) Apply DoH statistics and research filter
- Finance, Procurement and Support Services (65) Apply Finance, Procurement and Support Services filter
- Good management, good records (14) Apply Good management, good records filter
- Governance in health and social care (17) Apply Governance in health and social care filter
- Health policy (138) Apply Health policy filter
- Health workforce policy and management (82) Apply Health workforce policy and management filter
- Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) (24) Apply Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) filter
- Mental health and learning disabilities (38) Apply Mental health and learning disabilities filter
- Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) (72) Apply Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) filter
- Pharmacy (81) Apply Pharmacy filter
- Professional medical and environmental health advice (69) Apply Professional medical and environmental health advice filter
- Public health policy and advice (47) Apply Public health policy and advice filter
- Safety and quality (77) Apply Safety and quality filter
- Social services (125) Apply Social services filter
- Transformation Programme (1) Apply Transformation Programme filter
- 2023 (82) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (312) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (320) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (290) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (223) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (186) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (114) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (88) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (99) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (114) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (57) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (86) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (55) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (52) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (28) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (26) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (15) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (21) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (19) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (2) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (9) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (2) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
DHSSPS - NICE Public Health Guidance
This report presents findings from the young persons behaviour & attitudes survey.
This report presents the findings the sight test survey which estimates the demand for sight tests and resulting prescribing of glasses or contact lenses.
Programme and speaker presentations from the 2014 Chief Nursing Officer conference
This paper has been circulated, discussed and endorsed by the Regional Coordinating Group.
Regional Bereavement Guidance on evidence-based, holistic care of
parents and their families after the experience of miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal death.
The Co Chairs of the Unscheduled Care Task Group’s Frail Elderly Workstream, Dr April Heaney and Mrs Maura Devlin, presented their work to date at the meeting of the Regional Coordinating Group (RCG) on Thursday 20 November. They made a number of reco
This report looks at how child sexual exploitation (CSE) takes place in Northern Ireland.
Endorsed NICE Clinical Guidelines 2007/2008
This report presents results from the 2014 inpatient patient experience survey.
Children order child protection and referral statistics for Northern Ireland April 2014 to September 2014
Quarterly report on child protection statistics. Figures are presented for referrals by source of referral, and for the child protection register by legal status, age, category of abuse and duration on the register.
The questionnaire used for the inpatient patient experience survey.
The Response of the Northern Ireland Executive to the Bamford Review of Mental Health and Learning Disability
Information on changes to the law on the display of all products containing tobacco and the display of tobacco prices in Northern Ireland
Independent Review of the Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority (RQIA) (RSM McClure Watters) October 2014
This paper was prepared at the request of the Chief Medical Officer, Dr Michael McBride and the Chief Nursing Officer, Charlotte McArdle as chairs of the Regional Coordinating Group for unscheduled care.
Endorsed NICE Clinical Guidelines 2010/2011
Datasets and business rules containing the information required to identify those patients who are eligible for inclusion on the disease register, indicator denominator and the indicator numerator
Datasets and business rules containing the information required to identify those patients who are eligible for inclusion on the disease register, indicator denominator and the indicator numerator.
Northern Ireland regional allied health professions awards ceremony and conference - 'Taking charge of change'
2014 was the first year a regional allied health professions awards ceremony/conference has been held in Northern Ireland.