Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (37) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (94) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (9) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (21) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (69) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (63) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (14) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (73) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (37) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (9) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (18) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (559) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (1) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (25) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (50) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (81) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (122) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (19) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (19) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (848) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Dentistry (25) Apply Dentistry filter
- Digital (3) Apply Digital filter
- DoH statistics and research (932) Apply DoH statistics and research filter
- Finance, Procurement and Support Services (64) Apply Finance, Procurement and Support Services filter
- Good management, good records (14) Apply Good management, good records filter
- Governance in health and social care (17) Apply Governance in health and social care filter
- Health policy (136) Apply Health policy filter
- Health workforce policy and management (82) Apply Health workforce policy and management filter
- Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) (24) Apply Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) filter
- Mental health and learning disabilities (38) Apply Mental health and learning disabilities filter
- Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) (72) Apply Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) filter
- Pharmacy (81) Apply Pharmacy filter
- Professional medical and environmental health advice (69) Apply Professional medical and environmental health advice filter
- Public health policy and advice (47) Apply Public health policy and advice filter
- Safety and quality (77) Apply Safety and quality filter
- Social services (125) Apply Social services filter
- Transformation Programme (1) Apply Transformation Programme filter
- 2023 (68) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (312) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (320) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (292) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (223) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (186) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (114) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (88) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (99) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (114) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (57) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (86) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (55) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (52) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (28) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (26) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (15) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (21) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (19) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (2) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (9) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (2) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
Advice in relation to Safety, Quality and Standards for 2015-2016
NICE (Public Health Guidelines) PH50
Presents information on waiting times at the end of each quarter for a first outpatient appointment and a first integrated clinical assessment and treatment services (ICATS) appointment.
Presents information on waiting times at the end of each quarter for a diagnostic service and diagnostic reporting turnaround times.
Northern Ireland waiting time statistics: inpatient and day care waiting times June 2014 to March 2015
Presents information on waiting times at the end of each quarter for admission for inpatient treatment.
This publication presents information on the number of children on the child protection register at the end of each quarter by age, gender, category of abuse, legal status and duration on the register.
Annual reports from the Chief Medical Officer
Making Life Better: monitoring the wider social determinants of health & wellbeing - key indicators 2015
This report monitors the key indicators of the wider social determinants of health & wellbeing set out against each of the themes contained in the Making Life Better strategic framework.
Endorsed NICE Clinical Guidelines 2008/2009
These circulars provide guidance to the HSC on the provision of Home Help services and how a person should be financially assessed to determine how much they should be charged for the service.
Presents information on the time spent waiting in emergency care departments in Northern Ireland for both new and unplanned review attendances, and reports on the performance of against the ministerial target in Northern Ireland.
NIAIC alert reports and information.
2015 circulars for looked after children.
A Fitter Future for All, the cross-Departmental framework for preventing overweight and obesity across the life course of the population of Northern Ireland, was published in 2012.
Publications relating to the General Dental Contract
This report presents an analysis of health inequality gaps at the regional level between the most deprived areas and both the least deprived areas and the NI average in addition to a regional comparison with rural areas.
This report presents an analysis of health inequality gaps within health and social care (HSC) trust and local government district (LGD) areas of Northern Ireland and includes a comparison between the average and the most deprived areas in each geographical area.
Minutes of meetings of the Responsible Officer Forum
This page contains advice on the applicability and expected levels of compliance with Controls Assurance Standards
In November 2014, the Minister for Health, Social Services and Public Safety, Jim Wells, MLA, received the ” Report of the inquiry into child sexual exploitation in Northern Ireland” from Professor Kathleen Marshall.