Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (38) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (10) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (95) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (9) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (21) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (70) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (64) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (14) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (73) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (37) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (9) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (18) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (565) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (1) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (25) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (51) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (86) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (124) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (21) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (19) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (868) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Dentistry (25) Apply Dentistry filter
- Digital (3) Apply Digital filter
- DoH Statistics and Research (954) Apply DoH Statistics and Research filter
- Finance, Procurement and Support Services (66) Apply Finance, Procurement and Support Services filter
- Good management, good records (14) Apply Good management, good records filter
- Governance in health and social care (17) Apply Governance in health and social care filter
- Health policy (145) Apply Health policy filter
- Health workforce policy and management (82) Apply Health workforce policy and management filter
- Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) (24) Apply Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) filter
- Mental health and learning disabilities (38) Apply Mental health and learning disabilities filter
- Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) (72) Apply Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) filter
- Pharmacy (81) Apply Pharmacy filter
- Professional medical and environmental health advice (69) Apply Professional medical and environmental health advice filter
- Public health policy and advice (47) Apply Public health policy and advice filter
- Safety and quality (79) Apply Safety and quality filter
- Social services (126) Apply Social services filter
- Transformation Programme (1) Apply Transformation Programme filter
- 2023 (121) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (308) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (320) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (289) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (222) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (182) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (114) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (88) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (99) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (114) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (57) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (86) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (55) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (52) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (28) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (26) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (15) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (21) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (19) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (2) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (9) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (2) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
HSC Manual of Accounts 2016-2017
Protect Life 2: a draft strategy for suicide prevention in the north of Ireland - Consultation Analysis Report
The Department of Health (DoH) has developed and consulted on Protect Life 2, a draft suicide prevention strategy for the north of Ireland.
The bulletins present key findings from the fourth drug prevalence survey of households in Northern Ireland during late 2014 and early 2015.
In the Minister of Health’s document ‘Health & Wellbeing 2026: Delivering Together’, published in October 2016, the Department of Health (DOH) undertook that by January 2017 it would: “Develop a comprehensive approach for addressing waiting lists wh
The Department of Health is seeking to appoint an Independent Chair to the HSC Pension Board.
This page contains the pre-release access list for the 4 nations health care quality indicators experimental product.
This report presents an analysis of health inequality gaps within health and social care (HSC) trust and local government district (LGD) areas of Northern Ireland and includes a comparison between the average and the most deprived areas in each geographical area.
Five individual HSC trust reports presenting an analysis of health inequality gaps within each HSC trust area of Northern Ireland.
Eleven individual LGD reports presenting an analysis of health inequality gaps within each HSC trust area of Northern Ireland.
In fulfilling its obligations under Section 75 the Department is required to equality screen all of its policies and services under consideration to determine whether they should be subject to a full equality impact assessment (EQIA).
Endorsed NICE Clinical Guidelines 2016/2017
The Department of Health is seeking to appoint one (1) Non-Executive Chair and two (2) Non-Executive members to the Safeguarding Board for NI (SBNI).
Letters and advice on the regulation of medicines issued 2016
Transformation Implementation Group (TIG) - Terms of Reference
This booklet is intended for those interested in becoming a child minder or in providing day care.
Drug alerts issued by DoH in 2017
This report presents findings on people presenting to services with problem drug and/or alcohol misuse for the first time, or the first time in six months.
External financial guidance issued by DoH to the Health and Social Care bodies (HSC) and Arm’s Length Bodies (ALBs)
Advice from the Chief Medical Officer to HSC professionals for 2016
Drug alerts issued by DoH for 2016