Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (38) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (10) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (95) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (9) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (21) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (70) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (65) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (14) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (73) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (37) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (9) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (18) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (565) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (1) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (25) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (51) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (86) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (124) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (21) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (19) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (868) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Dentistry (25) Apply Dentistry filter
- Digital (3) Apply Digital filter
- DoH Statistics and Research (954) Apply DoH Statistics and Research filter
- Finance, Procurement and Support Services (66) Apply Finance, Procurement and Support Services filter
- Good management, good records (14) Apply Good management, good records filter
- Governance in health and social care (17) Apply Governance in health and social care filter
- Health policy (145) Apply Health policy filter
- Health workforce policy and management (82) Apply Health workforce policy and management filter
- Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) (24) Apply Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) filter
- Mental health and learning disabilities (38) Apply Mental health and learning disabilities filter
- Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) (73) Apply Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) filter
- Pharmacy (81) Apply Pharmacy filter
- Professional medical and environmental health advice (69) Apply Professional medical and environmental health advice filter
- Public health policy and advice (47) Apply Public health policy and advice filter
- Safety and quality (79) Apply Safety and quality filter
- Social services (126) Apply Social services filter
- Transformation Programme (1) Apply Transformation Programme filter
- 2023 (122) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (308) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (320) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (289) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (222) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (182) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (114) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (88) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (99) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (114) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (57) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (86) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (55) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (52) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (28) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (26) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (15) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (21) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (19) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (2) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (9) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (2) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
The Strategic Leadership Group for Pharmacy has issued the following statement of endorsement for Practice Based Pharmacists.
The ten year obesity prevention framework, A Fitter Future for All 2012-2022, was launched in 9th March 2012.
Between 8 January and 1 April 2016 the Government held a public consultation on the clarity, expression and usability of the new UK Chief Medical Officers’ (CMOs) low risk drinking guidelines.
The purpose of publishing the screening outcomes report is to ensure that stakeholders are aware of any final decisions in relation to completed screenings.
In fulfilling its obligations under Section 75 the Department is required to equality screen all of its policies and services under consideration to determine whether they should be subject to a full equality impact assessment (EQIA).
Professor Alexis Jay was commissioned by the Department to undertake a comprehensive Review of the Safeguarding Board for Northern Ireland.
This composite plan shows all of the recommendations in the order of the Marshall Report. Actions listed reflect the position at the publication of individual department’s reports.
Strategy under Section 19 of the Human Trafficking and Exploitation (Criminal Justice and Support for Victims) Act (Northern Ireland) 2015
Presents information on waiting times for patients accessing cancer services at hospitals in Northern Ireland during each quarter.
Patient Safety Alerts issued by DoH
The Trust is obliged to put in place project management arrangements for the implementation of the project, which in accordance with the requirements of the Capital Investment Manual (CIM) takes the form of a Project Execution Plan.
DoH CoPE Responsibility for Estates Related Procurement.
Guidance and forms for Completion of Estates Procurement Performance Return Forms EPPR-1 and EPPR-2
How to Run a Constructionline Supplier List
The Sample Checking/Measurement Protocol for Term Service Contracts detailed below is regarded as the minimum level of checking/Measurement to be undertaken by a DOH Arms Length Body (ALB) who is utilising a Term Service Contract (TSC).
Specialist Works Procurement Process Flowchart
Request for CoPE advice on Direct Award Contract (DAC) in relation to procurement of construction works or design service contracts with a value in excess of ALB Delegated Limit
Taking account of the prevailing market conditions in the construction industry in Northern Ireland and the need for a fair and consistent approach to the period of validity of tenders, it has been decided that the following guidance should be implemented across
This bulletin presents findings from the latest survey of carers’ statistics for Northern Ireland.
Making life better: monitoring the wider social determinants of health & wellbeing - key indicators 2016
This report monitors the key indicators of the wider social determinants of health & wellbeing set out against each of the themes contained in the making life better strategic framework.