Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (37) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (94) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (9) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (21) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (69) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (63) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (14) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (73) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (37) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (9) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (18) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (561) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (1) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (25) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (51) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (81) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (122) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (19) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (19) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (851) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Dentistry (25) Apply Dentistry filter
- Digital (3) Apply Digital filter
- DoH statistics and research (937) Apply DoH statistics and research filter
- Finance, Procurement and Support Services (64) Apply Finance, Procurement and Support Services filter
- Good management, good records (14) Apply Good management, good records filter
- Governance in health and social care (17) Apply Governance in health and social care filter
- Health policy (136) Apply Health policy filter
- Health workforce policy and management (82) Apply Health workforce policy and management filter
- Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) (24) Apply Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) filter
- Mental health and learning disabilities (38) Apply Mental health and learning disabilities filter
- Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) (72) Apply Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) filter
- Pharmacy (81) Apply Pharmacy filter
- Professional medical and environmental health advice (69) Apply Professional medical and environmental health advice filter
- Public health policy and advice (47) Apply Public health policy and advice filter
- Safety and quality (77) Apply Safety and quality filter
- Social services (125) Apply Social services filter
- Transformation Programme (1) Apply Transformation Programme filter
- 2023 (73) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (313) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (320) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (292) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (223) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (186) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (114) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (88) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (99) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (114) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (57) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (86) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (55) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (52) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (28) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (26) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (15) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (21) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (19) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (2) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (9) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (2) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
Service framework documents relating to children and young people's health and well being.
Letters and advice on the regulation of medicines issued 2010
Analysis of responses to the consultation on the Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) action plan.
Quarterly report on child protection statistics. Figures are presented for referrals by source of referral, and for the child protection register by legal status, age, category of abuse and duration on the register.
Northern Ireland Strategy for Nursing and Midwifery 2010-2015
This pathway has been written with reference to the British Thoracic Society Pleural Disease Guideline 2010. It is based on a range of similar ambulatory care pathways in use in the UK, identified through internet searches.
This report set out the findings for the GP patient survey in Northern Ireland 2009/10.
This is a review of the social costs of alcohol misuse in NI.
This strategy has the overarching aim of improving the health and social wellbeing of the population of the Northern Ireland by improving access to psychological therapies and by being more responsive to service user’s needs.
Personality Disorders (PD) are significant in terms of prevalence, subsequent morbidity and the challenge to a range of services presented by those with the most chaotic and disturbed behaviour.
This report presents information on infections among drug users in the UK.
Documents and guidance relating to the New Strategic Direction on Alcohol and Drugs (2006-11).
Presents information on waiting times at the end of each quarter for a first outpatient appointment, admission for inpatient treatment and diagnostic service.
The First Minister and Deputy First Minister, through the OFMDFM Strategy, ‘Our Children and Young People - Our Pledge’, (2006), aim to improve the life chances for children and young people to ensure that every child, irrespective of race, gender, religious belief
Understanding the Needs of Children in Northern Ireland - Thresholds of Need Model
Co-operating to Safeguard Children - May 2003
Improving Services for Paediatric ENT Surgery – Policy and Standards of Care for Paediatric ENT Surgery in Northern Ireland
This policy aims to set out clearly standards for Paediatric Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgery in Northern Ireland.
Presents information on the time spent waiting in emergency care departments in Northern Ireland for both new and unplanned review attendances, and reports on the performance of against the ministerial target in Northern Ireland.
A quarterly summary of HSC staff by organisation and staff group including summary of 5 year trends.
Long term conditions workshop programme and presentations