Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (37) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (94) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (9) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (21) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (69) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (63) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (14) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (73) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (37) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (9) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (18) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (561) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (1) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (25) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (51) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (81) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (122) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (19) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (19) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (851) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Dentistry (25) Apply Dentistry filter
- Digital (3) Apply Digital filter
- DoH statistics and research (937) Apply DoH statistics and research filter
- Finance, Procurement and Support Services (64) Apply Finance, Procurement and Support Services filter
- Good management, good records (14) Apply Good management, good records filter
- Governance in health and social care (17) Apply Governance in health and social care filter
- Health policy (136) Apply Health policy filter
- Health workforce policy and management (82) Apply Health workforce policy and management filter
- Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) (24) Apply Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) filter
- Mental health and learning disabilities (38) Apply Mental health and learning disabilities filter
- Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) (72) Apply Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) filter
- Pharmacy (81) Apply Pharmacy filter
- Professional medical and environmental health advice (69) Apply Professional medical and environmental health advice filter
- Public health policy and advice (47) Apply Public health policy and advice filter
- Safety and quality (77) Apply Safety and quality filter
- Social services (125) Apply Social services filter
- Transformation Programme (1) Apply Transformation Programme filter
- 2023 (73) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (313) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (320) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (292) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (223) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (186) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (114) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (88) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (99) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (114) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (57) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (86) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (55) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (52) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (28) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (26) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (15) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (21) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (19) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (2) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (9) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (2) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
External financial guidance circulars for 2010
Advice from the Chief Medical Officer to HSC professionals for 2010
Workforce policy directorate guidance documents for 2010.
The Mental Health NI Order 1986 Prescribed forms
Minutes of Northern Ireland Modernising Scientific Careers (MSC) meetings
The UK-wide Modernising Scientific Careers initiative aims to enable a single, visible workforce ‘Healthcare Scientists’ with structured education, training and career progression pathways.
The Northern Ireland Clinical Excellence Awards committee produces an annual report following every awards round, detailing both the higher and lower awards competitions and outcomes.
This report presents information on infections among drug users in the UK.
Guidance including HSS Circulars for carers
The purpose of this circular is to provide interim guidance on the principles to be applied by those involved in taking decisions about an individual’s care or treatment that may result in the deprivation of that individual’s liberty.
The Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety (DHSSPS) in October 2009 established a review of the development needs of pharmaceutical staff in the hospital sector to make recommendations for the way forward. The work complements and builds upon previous wo
This bulletin and tables present quality and outcomes framework (QOF) exception reporting data.
Midwifery 2020 has set out to develop an informed vision of the contribution midwives will make to achieving quality, cost effective maternity services for women, babies and families across the United Kingdom.
Endorsed NICE Technology Appraisals 2008/2009
Presents information on waiting times at the end of each quarter for a first outpatient appointment, a first integrated clinical assessment and treatment services (ICATS) appointment, admission for inpatient treatment and diagnostic service.
This bulletin summaries information on individuals referred to the Northern Ireland substitute prescribing scheme (SPS).
Departmental guidance has been issued to Health and Social Care professionals which deals with the issue of children who become Looked After and are on the Child Protection Register. The guidance is effective from 1st September 2010.
A report on the 2009 survey of home care service users, covering key demographics and focusing on what help they received, how the service was delivered and what users thought of the service they received
The Northern Ireland personal child health record (PCHR) has been in place for children born since 1 January 1995.
Guidance for pharmacists and dispensing doctors