NIPEC facilitated the co-production and co-design of these resources with registrants from HSC Trusts and relevant Independent/Voluntary Sector organisations, HSC Trust Human Resources representatives, education providers, professional bodies and Staff Side representatives.
The Chief Nursing Officer commissioned the development of the following resources: Link Nurse Framework, Core Competency Frameworks and Professional Guidance to support Link Nurses, Specialist Nurses, Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Consultant Nurses and Consultant Midwives working in Northern Ireland.
- Angela Reed, Senior Professional Officer NIPEC - vlog on ‘Enabling professionalism
- Central Nursing and Midwifery Advisory Committee (CNMAC)
- Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) annual conferences and updates
- Correspondence from the Chief Nursing Officer for Northern Ireland
- Enabling professionalism in nursing and midwifery practice
- NIPEC Conference Promo Video
- Nursing and Midwifery - Strategic Retention Initiative Newsletter
- Nursing and midwifery policies and guidance