NIPEC facilitated the co-production and co-design of these resources with registrants from HSC Trusts and relevant Independent/Voluntary Sector organisations, HSC Trust Human Resources representatives, education providers, professional bodies and Staff Side representatives.
The Chief Nursing Officer commissioned the development of Core Competency Frameworks and Professional Guidance to support all Specialist Nurses, Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Consultant Nurses and Consultant Midwives working in Northern Ireland.
- Angela Reed, Senior Professional Officer NIPEC - vlog on ‘Enabling professionalism
- Central Nursing and Midwifery Advisory Committee (CNMAC)
- Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) annual conferences and updates
- Enabling professionalism in nursing and midwifery practice
- NIPEC Conference Promo Video
- Nursing and midwifery policies and guidance