Enabling professionalism in nursing and midwifery practice sets out what professionalism looks like in everyday practice through the application of the Code. This will help nurses and midwives to reflect on their own practice.
The professionalism of nurses and midwives has always been essential to good care. We all know professionalism when we see it – but there’s never been a single definition for what it means in nursing and midwifery.
- Angela Reed, Senior Professional Officer NIPEC - vlog on ‘Enabling professionalism
- Central Nursing and Midwifery Advisory Committee (CNMAC)
- Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) annual conferences and updates
- Clinical Career Pathway for Nurses and Midwives
- NIPEC Conference Promo Video
- Nursing and midwifery policies and guidance