Health Minister Robin Swann has launched the application process for the 2023/24 Department of Health Core Grant Funding Scheme.
Announcing the launch of the scheme the Minister said: “I recognise the important role the community and voluntary sector plays in supporting the work of the health and social care system. To this end, I have made it a priority to identify the necessary funds for the Scheme.
“It is my intention that the Scheme will continue to provide an important source of financial support to a range of third sector organisations which deliver positive health and social care outcomes for people in Northern Ireland.
“This is the first time in nearly two decades that the Scheme has been opened up to applications from previously unfunded organisations. Subject to the necessary funding being made available to the Department in 2023/24, a total of £3.615m will be allocated to the Scheme.”
Organisations have until 6pm on Friday 18 November 2022 to apply for funding from the Scheme. Further information, including the application form and guidance, can be found online at: https://www.health-ni.gov.uk/articles/core-grant-funding-scheme
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter @healthdpt
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service For Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- New era for pharmacist education 04 December 2023
- Publication of the quarterly Northern Ireland outpatient, inpatient and day case, and diagnostic waiting times statistics - position on 30 September 2023 30 November 2023
- New pancreatic cancer partnership announced 30 November 2023
- Health Survey (NI): First Results 2022/23 29 November 2023