Your views are sought on:
• process for staff and managers in relation to dealing with and mitigating incidents of Violence and aggression within the workplace.
• Roles and responsibilities in relation to managing violence and aggression in the workplace.
• Methods for monitoring and evaluation of incidents.
• Post Incident support managers and staff on reporting an incident.
• any other information that you feel should be taken on board in respect of the policy or the various impact assessments.
You can respond to this consultation via the Online Survey hosted on Citizen Space, which can be accessed using the Respond Online link below.
Alternatively you can respond using the Consultation Response document via E-mail: P&E@health-ni.gov.uk or returning a hard copy to Workforce Policy Directorate, Room D1, Castle Buildings, Stormont, Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast BT4 3SJ.