Blogs will be posted by adults who receive support due to disability, vulnerability, illness, incapacity or old age (also referred to as service users), as well as by carers, care workers, social workers, voluntary & community sector staff and volunteers and policy officials.
Adult care and support impacts on thousands of people in Northern Ireland every day.
In this section, you will be able to hear from of a range of people who have experience of or play a role in the adult care and support system.
- Community care
- DoH Community Care, Older People & Carers Officer
- DoH Deputy Chief Social Work Officer responsibilities
- DoH Mental Health, Dementia & Disability Officer
- Overview of the Reform
- Power to People
- Reform Blog – ‘In partnership: why the voice of Carers is so important'
- Reform Blog – ‘Society is changing – care and support needs to change with it’
- Reform of Adult Care and Support