To fully meet the commitments defined in the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Model Publication Scheme all information produced by the Department will be made available unless:
- the Department does not hold it
- the information is exempt under one of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) exemptions or Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) exceptions, or its release is prohibited under another statute
- the information is readily and publicly available from an external website
- the information is archived, out of date or otherwise inaccessible
- it would be impractical or resource-intensive to prepare the material for routine release
Although this Scheme sets out the type of information we commit to publish it is not an exhaustive list.
The Department has a legal commitment to conform to the ICO’s model publication scheme, but we aim to provide as much information as possible on a routine basis.
Who we are and what we do
What we spend and how we spend it
What are our priorities and how are we doing
How we make decisions
Our policies and procedures
If the information is not in a format that meets your needs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Crown copyright and licensing
The material on this site is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
You may use and re-use the information featured on this website (not including logos) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government Licence with only a few conditions.
Information supplied to you continues to be protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Therefore information you receive which is not subject to Crown copyright continues to be protected by the copyright of the person, or organisation, from which the information originated.
You must ensure that you gain their permission before reproducing any third party (non-Crown copyright) information.