Special Recognition Payments for Social Care Personal Assistants

Date published: 05 September 2022

The online application portal to enable special recognition payments to be made to social care Personal Assistants who worked during the COVID-19 pandemic is closed from 31/07/2022.

Please email: SRPqueries@health-ni.gov.uk if you have any query.

Back to top