The Northern Ireland COVID Certification Service will be available from 9am on 30 July for those travelling on 1 August in the first instance.
Some applications will be processed manually and applicants will be contacted via email on what to do as they progress.
Whilst service has resumed it is being managed in a controlled and phased way and will be strictly limited to the dates highlighted.
The first process will involve proof of identity, and we will then will notify you on requesting a certificate.
Further communication will follow tomorrow in relation to those travelling after 1 August 2021.
We must insist that those travelling outside of the 1 August do not apply, or they will simply delay the full restoration of normal services.
Information on the COVID Certification Service is available on NIDirect website.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by email: email@example.com
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Publication of Quarterly Carers’ Statistics for Northern Ireland (April - June 2021) 24 September 2021
- Don’t miss out on final walk-in jab clinics 24 September 2021
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Infection Survey Northern Ireland – 12 September to 18 September 2021 24 September 2021
- Workforce Appeal will help tackle hospital pressures – Swann 23 September 2021