Northern Ireland vaccine certificates are now available for those travelling abroad up to and including August 31.
The certificates provide NI citizens with official confirmation that they have received both their COVID-19 vaccinations in Northern Ireland.
They are available in digital format – via an app for your phone or a pdf file for printing.
If you cannot apply online, you can request a paper version by phone – this process will take longer than the digital process and it may take up to 10 working days for the printed paper version to arrive.
Information on how to apply is available on the NI Direct website.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by email: email@example.com
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt(external link opens in a new window / tab)
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Publication of “Children Adopted from Care in Northern Ireland 2021/22” 28 September 2022
- Appointment of the Independent Chair to the Health and Social Care Pension Board (HSCPB) 27 September 2022
- Swann announces student bursary increase 27 September 2022
- Appointment of President to the Council of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland 26 September 2022