The Department has received a number of requests to further extend the public consultation periods on reshaping stroke and breast assessment care.
It can now confirm that the consultation closing dates have both been moved back to August 30.
The Department has repeatedly made clear that it wants as many people as possible to take part in these important consultations. The extensions announced today underline that commitment.
The Department has also announced that the re-scheduled Newtownards engagement event on reshaping stroke care will now take place on Monday July 29th in the Queens Hall, Newtownards.
The event – part of a series of engagement events across NI - will start at 7pm.
The Department reiterates its apology for the circumstances that led to the postponement of the Newtownards engagement event on July 24.
Notes to editors:
1. For media enquiries please contact the DoH Press Office 028 9052 0575 or email email@example.com. Out-of-hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
2. Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- Mental Health and Learning Disability Inpatients 2018-19 21 August 2019
- NI Health and Social Care Workforce Census - March 2019 20 August 2019
- Publication of “Patient Education / Self Management Programmes for People with Long Term Conditions 2018/19” 14 August 2019
- Home Care Experience Survey 2018 08 August 2019