Anyone arriving into Northern Ireland from Andorra, Belgium and the Bahamas will be required from this Saturday to quarantine for 14 days.
The three countries have been removed from the Travel Corridors list due to a continued rise in COVID-19 cases and test positivity rates.
The restrictions will take effect from 4am on Saturday 8 August.
In addition, two countries are to be added to the Travel Corridors list. These are Brunei and Malaysia.
They will be added to the list from 4am on Tuesday 11 August. As a result, quarantine will not be required for anyone arriving into NI from these countries.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Infection Survey Northern Ireland – 17 - 23 October 2020 30 October 2020
- Northern Ireland Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF) Information 2019/20 30 October 2020
- Swann Welcomes Funding Allocation to Health 29 October 2020
- Re-introduction of Free car parking for HSC staff 29 October 2020