The Department of Health has set up a new email contact point for health and social care staff to raise PPE concerns.
The email address – Covid-19PPE.email@example.com - will be checked every day and the anonymity of staff using it will be protected.
Health Minister Robin Swann said: “This is the latest demonstration of just how seriously we are treating staff concerns on PPE.
“We continue to work very hard to build up our supplies and to make sure distribution right across Northern Ireland is the very best it can be.
“PPE is a major priority for the Department and across the Health and Social Care system.”
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact the Department of Health Press Office firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the Duty Press Office on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- Extension to the term of the Non-Executive Chair of the Northern Health and Social Care Trust 28 January 2022
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Infection Survey, Northern Ireland: Weekly Report 28 January 2022
- Tackling addiction requires cross-departmental approach 27 January 2022
- Appointments to the Northern Ireland Practice & Education Council for Nursing and Midwifery 27 January 2022