The Department of Health has set up a new email contact point for health and social care staff to raise PPE concerns.
The email address – Covid-19PPE.email@example.com - will be checked every day and the anonymity of staff using it will be protected.
Health Minister Robin Swann said: “This is the latest demonstration of just how seriously we are treating staff concerns on PPE.
“We continue to work very hard to build up our supplies and to make sure distribution right across Northern Ireland is the very best it can be.
“PPE is a major priority for the Department and across the Health and Social Care system.”
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact the Department of Health Press Office firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the Duty Press Office on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- Publication of Quarterly Carers’ Statistics for Northern Ireland (April - June 2021) 24 September 2021
- Don’t miss out on final walk-in jab clinics 24 September 2021
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Infection Survey Northern Ireland – 12 September to 18 September 2021 24 September 2021
- Workforce Appeal will help tackle hospital pressures – Swann 23 September 2021