The Department of Health has set up a new email contact point for health and social care staff to raise PPE concerns.
The email address – Covid-19PPE.email@example.com - will be checked every day and the anonymity of staff using it will be protected.
Health Minister Robin Swann said: “This is the latest demonstration of just how seriously we are treating staff concerns on PPE.
“We continue to work very hard to build up our supplies and to make sure distribution right across Northern Ireland is the very best it can be.
“PPE is a major priority for the Department and across the Health and Social Care system.”
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact the Department of Health Press Office firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the Duty Press Office on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- Life expectancy in Northern Ireland 2020-22 06 December 2023
- Local pharmacies can help with Urinary Tract Infections 05 December 2023
- New era for pharmacist education 04 December 2023
- Publication of the quarterly Northern Ireland outpatient, inpatient and day case, and diagnostic waiting times statistics - position on 30 September 2023 30 November 2023