The Department of Health can confirm that a new contractor has been appointed to provide GP services to the patients of Donaghcloney Surgery with effect from 1 January 2024.
The GP Federation Contracts Management CIC will take over the management of Donaghcloney Surgery following the retirement of the current GP.
This follows extensive work to identify a new contractor to take over the practice, following notification of the termination of the contract by the previous contractor in August 2023.
All 4,593 patients of Donaghcloney Surgery have been automatically registered with the new practice. Patients do not need to take any action. Any patient needing GP services should continue to contact the practice as usual.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact the DoH Press Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on X @healthdpt and linkedIn Department of Health NI | LinkedIn
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service For Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110
- Swann sets out waiting list task 20 February 2024
- Health Minister writes to the BMA Junior Doctors Committee 20 February 2024
- Increase in funded IVF provision 15 February 2024
- CAMHS Waiting Time Statistics for Northern Ireland (December 2023) 14 February 2024