The Department of Health can confirm that Dr Johnny Burns has been appointed as the new contractor providing GP services to the patients of Cullybackey Health Centre with effect from 1 December 2023.
A letter will be sent to all 7295 patients of Cullybackey Health Centre in the coming days.
It follows extensive work to identify a new GP contractor to take over the practice, following the termination of the contract by the previous contractor in May 2023.
Notes to editors:
- As of October 2023, Cullybackey Health Centre had 7,295 patients.
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on X @healthdpt(external link opens in a new window / tab) and linkedIn Department of Health NI | LinkedIn
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours’ service for Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The Duty Press Officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Publication of the quarterly Northern Ireland outpatient, inpatient and day case, and diagnostic waiting times statistics - position on 30 September 2023 30 November 2023
- New pancreatic cancer partnership announced 30 November 2023
- Health Survey (NI): First Results 2022/23 29 November 2023
- New obesity consultations launched 24 November 2023