The Department of Health can confirm that a new GP contractor has been appointed to provide GP services to the patients of Bridge Street Family Practice, Londonderry, with effect from 1 August 2023.
The new contractor is Foyleside Family Practice, an existing GP practice located in Bridge Street Medical Centre.
It follows extensive work to identify a new GP contractor to take over the practice, following the termination of the contract by the previous contractor in January 2023.
All 4,748 patients of Bridge Street Family Practice have been automatically registered with the new practice.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by e-mail: email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter @healthdpt
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours’ service for Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The Duty Press Officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Publication of the quarterly Northern Ireland outpatient, inpatient and day case, and diagnostic waiting times statistics - position on 30 September 2023 30 November 2023
- New pancreatic cancer partnership announced 30 November 2023
- Health Survey (NI): First Results 2022/23 29 November 2023
- New obesity consultations launched 24 November 2023