Health Minister Robin Swann has approved a further period of free car parking for HSC staff from 1 April to 31 July (inclusive).
Minister Swann said:- “I have asked Trusts to proceed with putting in place arrangements to extend free parking for staff for another four months. I am aware that with the hope of further recovery from the pandemic and associated rebuilding of the HSC, it is anticipated that many more parking spaces will be required for patients and visitors.
“This will mean that it will not be possible to provide onsite free car parking for staff to the same levels as in the first two periods, and my officials are working with Trusts and others on a range of potential offsite solutions. Trusts will be keeping staff informed at a local level.”
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact the DoH Press Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt(external link opens in a new window / tab).
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Health Inequalities Annual Report 2021 14 April 2021
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Infection Survey – Antibody and Vaccination Data for Northern Ireland 14 April 2021
- ‘We must fix our appalling waiting lists – together’ 13 April 2021
- Consultation opens on Statutory Duty of Candour and Being Open Framework 12 April 2021