The Department of Health is inviting people with lived experience of mental health services to participate in a virtual engagement event on the new Regional Mental Health Outcomes Framework.
The development of a new regional Framework will help ensure that the mental health supports and interventions provided in Northern Ireland are effective, and that we have the right services to meet the needs of the population.
This Framework is a key action within Northern Ireland’s new Mental Health Strategy, and will be developed in collaboration with service users and professionals.
The virtual event is taking place on Thursday 10 February from 10am to 12noon. The key focus of the event is to provide information and facilitate discussion through virtual workshops. We want to hear from people with lived experience, about their thoughts and views on the outcomes that are important and meaningful to them, when accessing mental health services. Your views will help to shape and inform the Regional Mental Health Outcomes Framework.
More information on the upcoming event is available online: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/development-of-a-regional-mental-health-outcomes-framework-event-tickets-245732732217
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact the DoH Press Office by email at email@example.com
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The Duty Press Officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- ‘Limited but welcome progress on waiting times’ 25 May 2023
- My Waiting Times NI 25 May 2023
- Publication of the quarterly Northern Ireland inpatient, day case, outpatient and diagnostic waiting times statistics - position at 31 March 2023 25 May 2023
- Department launches new model of maternity care 24 May 2023