As of 2pm on Sunday 15 March, testing has resulted in 11 new positive cases, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in Northern Ireland to 45.
People with mild symptoms - new persistent cough and/or fever - should stay at home and self-isolate for seven days. They will not require testing.
Protocols on case reporting are being updated. Further information will be provided shortly.
Notes to editors:
1. Detailed information and advice on coronavirus is available from the Public Health Agency
2. Media queries to DoH Information Office on 028 90 520575, or out of hours contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
3. Follow us on Twitter @healthdpt
- Statistics from the Northern Ireland Substance Misuse Database: 2019/20 29 October 2020
- Swann Welcomes Funding Allocation to Health 29 October 2020
- Re-introduction of Free car parking for HSC staff 29 October 2020
- ‘StopCOVID NI’ app compatible with tracing apps in Scotland and Jersey 28 October 2020