As of 2pm on Sunday 15 March, testing has resulted in 11 new positive cases, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in Northern Ireland to 45.
People with mild symptoms - new persistent cough and/or fever - should stay at home and self-isolate for seven days. They will not require testing.
Protocols on case reporting are being updated. Further information will be provided shortly.
Notes to editors:
1. Detailed information and advice on coronavirus is available from the Public Health Agency
2. Media queries to DoH Information Office on 028 90 520575, or out of hours contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
3. Follow us on Twitter @healthdpt
- Revised visiting guidance comes into effect today 15 January 2021
- Ministers welcome launch of pharmacy codeword scheme for domestic abuse victims 15 January 2021
- Dr McBride and Dr Holohan urge everyone to stay home 15 January 2021
- We cannot ease up in our fightback – Health Minister 15 January 2021