Latest walk-in mobile vaccination clinics – no appointment necessary – for first dose jabs.
Belfast HSC Trust
- Whitla Hall, Queen’s University
24 and 25 July, 10pm to 6pm
Western HSC Trust
- The Milestone Centre, Carrickmore
22 July, 4pm to 8pm
- Derg Valley Healthy Living, Castlederg
27 July, 4pm to 8pm
- Shantallow Community Residents Association, L/Derry
29 July, 4pm to 8pm
- The Sports Complex, Dromore
30 July, 4pm to 8pm
South Eastern HSC Trust
- Dunleath car park, Ballydugan Road, Downpatrick
21 July, 11am to 7pm
- Ballymote Community Centre, Killough Road, Downpatrick
22 July, 11am to 7pm
- West Winds Estate, Shackleton Walk, Newtownards
23 July, 10am to 1pm
- Glen Estate Community Centre, Newtownards
23 July, 2pm to 6pm
- Laganvalley Leisureplex, Lisburn
24 and 25 July, 11am to 7pm
- Portaferry Leisure Centre, 3 Cloughey Road
28 July, 11am to 7pm
- Donaghadee Community Centre
29 July, 11am to 7pm
- Londonderry Park, Newtownards
31 July, 11am to 7pm
- Ards Shopping Centre, Newtownards
1 August, 11am to 7pm
Southern HSC Trust
- Armagh Marketplace Theatre
21 July, 2pm to 7pm
- Markethill Livestock Mart
24 July, 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Silverbridge Resource Centre
24 July, 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Kilkeel Leisure Centre
25 July, 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Quays Shopping Centre, Newry
25 July, 1pm to 6pm
Northern HSC Trust
- Burnavon Arts Centre, Cookstown
24 July, 10am to 6pm
- St Patrick’s Parish Hall, Portrush
24 July, 11am to 7pm; 25 July 11am to 5pm; 26 July, 9.30am to 4.30pm
Walk-in first dose jabs - no appointment necessary - are now available at all the Trust vaccination centres.
Or you can book an appointment online at a vaccination centre, at a time to suit you.
For online booking page go to: https://covid-19.hscni.net/get-vaccinated/
The vaccination centres are located at:
- SSE Arena, Belfast
- Foyle Arena
- Omagh Leisure Centre
- Lakeland Forum, Fermanagh
- South Lake Leisure Centre, Craigavon
- Seven Towers Leisure Centre, Ballymena
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast.
Please note: the vaccination centres and mobile walk-in clinics are only offering Pfizer or Moderna vaccines for first doses.
Participating pharmacies are offering AstraZeneca first doses for people who are aged 40 or over
Details of participating pharmacies and how to book are online at: covid-19.hscni.net/community-pharmacy-covid-19-vaccination-service
Walk-in jabs are available at the vaccinations for second doses as well as first doses – providing the required interval has passed since your first jab. The required interval between first and second doses is six weeks for Pfizer and eight weeks for AstraZeneca.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Publication of Quarterly Carers’ Statistics for Northern Ireland (April - June 2021) 24 September 2021
- Don’t miss out on final walk-in jab clinics 24 September 2021
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Infection Survey Northern Ireland – 12 September to 18 September 2021 24 September 2021
- Workforce Appeal will help tackle hospital pressures – Swann 23 September 2021