The Department of Health can confirm that a new GP contractor has been appointed to provide GP services to the patients of Ballymena Family Practice with effect from 1 February 2023.
The new contractor is the Federation Support Unit (FSU GP Practice Management C.I.C.).
It follows extensive work to identify a new GP contractor to take over the practice, following the termination of the contract by the previous contractor in September 2022.
All 3273 patients of Ballymena Family Practice have been automatically registered with the new practice.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by e-mail: email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter @healthdpt
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours’ service for Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The Duty Press Officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Health Survey (NI): First Results 2022/23 29 November 2023
- Speaking notes for Healthcare Financial Management Association 24 November 2023
- New obesity consultations launched 24 November 2023
- Consultation opens on NI Clinical Excellence Awards 21 November 2023