The Department of Health has today published supplementary information on proposals to reshape stroke and breast assessment care.
The two documents address key questions that have arisen during the ongoing public consultations on the future of both services.
Public engagement events are being held across Northern Ireland as part of the consultation processes.
Information on the public engagement events is also available on the Department's website.
Notes to editors:
1. Reshaping Stroke Care Consultation - Closing date 19 July 2019 at 17:00
2. Reshaping Breast Assessment Services Consultation - Closing date 19 July 2019 at 17:00
3. For media enquiries please contact the Department of Health Press Office on 028 9052 0074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For out of hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110 and your call will be returned. Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- ‘Look after yourself by keeping fit and healthy’ 05 June 2020
- Emergency Care Waiting Time Statistics (January – March 2020) 04 June 2020
- Rebuilding Health and Social Care will be a massive undertaking 04 June 2020
- Covid-19 Reproduction Number – R 04 June 2020