The Department of Health has today published supplementary information on proposals to reshape stroke and breast assessment care.
The two documents address key questions that have arisen during the ongoing public consultations on the future of both services.
Public engagement events are being held across Northern Ireland as part of the consultation processes.
Information on the public engagement events is also available on the Department's website.
Notes to editors:
1. Reshaping Stroke Care Consultation - Closing date 19 July 2019 at 17:00
2. Reshaping Breast Assessment Services Consultation - Closing date 19 July 2019 at 17:00
3. For media enquiries please contact the Department of Health Press Office on 028 9052 0074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For out of hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110 and your call will be returned. Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- Calling all men - Beat the Stigma – Your mental health does matter! 18 November 2019
- The future of antibiotics depends on all of us 17 November 2019
- Chief Medical Officer announces further commitment to tackle obesity 14 November 2019
- DoH statement on planned industrial action 13 November 2019