The Department of Health has today published supplementary information on proposals to reshape stroke and breast assessment care.
The two documents address key questions that have arisen during the ongoing public consultations on the future of both services.
Public engagement events are being held across Northern Ireland as part of the consultation processes.
Information on the public engagement events is also available on the Department's website.
Notes to editors:
1. Reshaping Stroke Care Consultation - Closing date 19 July 2019 at 17:00
2. Reshaping Breast Assessment Services Consultation - Closing date 19 July 2019 at 17:00
3. For media enquiries please contact the Department of Health Press Office on 028 9052 0074 or email email@example.com. For out of hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110 and your call will be returned. Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- Publication of NI Cancer Waiting Times Statistics Release (April - June 2020) 24 September 2020
- DoH Press Conference - Health Minister Robin Swann statement 23 September 2020
- Visiting Guidance Issued for Hospitals and Care Homes 23 September 2020
- Chief Medical Officer welcomes findings from young people’s survey on smoking, alcohol and drugs 22 September 2020