The Department of Health confirms that today a further twenty people have sadly lost their lives to Covid-19.
This brings the total number of deaths to 329 since the start of the outbreak.
There have also been 34 more cases of coronavirus diagnosed here, bringing the number of confirmed cases to 3,408.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by email: email@example.com. Out of hours please contact the Duty Press Office on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt.
- Help ‘Stop COVID’ in its tracks 11 August 2020
- Swann urges people to remain on high alert 10 August 2020
- Minister Swann welcomes phased return of fertility services 10 August 2020
- Swann increases Clinical Psychology training places 10 August 2020