The Department of Health confirms that today a further twenty people have sadly lost their lives to Covid-19.
This brings the total number of deaths to 329 since the start of the outbreak.
There have also been 34 more cases of coronavirus diagnosed here, bringing the number of confirmed cases to 3,408.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by email: email@example.com. Out of hours please contact the Duty Press Office on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt.
- Launch of joint DoH/DoJ consultation on ‘The establishment of a Regional Care and Justice Campus for children and young people’ 21 October 2020
- Evidence bank documents underline extremely difficult choices 21 October 2020
- Covid-19 evidence bank is published 20 October 2020
- Health Minister urges united front against Covid-19 19 October 2020