The Department of Health confirms that today a further ten people have sadly lost their lives to Covid-19.
This brings the total number of deaths to 309 since the start of the outbreak.
There have also been 66 more cases of coronavirus diagnosed here, bringing the number of confirmed cases to 3,374.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the Duty Press Office on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt.
- Northern Ireland Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF) Information 2019/20 30 October 2020
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Infection Survey Northern Ireland – 17 - 23 October 2020 30 October 2020
- Swann Welcomes Funding Allocation to Health 29 October 2020
- Re-introduction of Free car parking for HSC staff 29 October 2020