The Department of Health confirms that today a further thirteen people have sadly lost their lives to Covid-19.
This brings the total number of deaths to 263 since the start of the outbreak.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the Duty Press Office on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Infection Survey Northern Ireland – 17 - 23 October 2020 30 October 2020
- Northern Ireland Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF) Information 2019/20 30 October 2020
- Swann Welcomes Funding Allocation to Health 29 October 2020
- Re-introduction of Free car parking for HSC staff 29 October 2020