The Department of Health confirms that today a further three people who tested positive for Covid-19 have sadly lost their lives in NI. This brings the cumulative total reported each day to 476.
Due to a server failure, today’s Covid-19 dashboard update will be delayed. We are working with IT colleagues to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- ‘Look after yourself by keeping fit and healthy’ 05 June 2020
- Emergency Care Waiting Time Statistics (January – March 2020) 04 June 2020
- Rebuilding Health and Social Care will be a massive undertaking 04 June 2020
- Covid-19 Reproduction Number – R 04 June 2020