The Department of Health confirms that today a further three people who tested positive for Covid-19 have sadly lost their lives in NI. This brings the cumulative total reported each day to 476.
Due to a server failure, today’s Covid-19 dashboard update will be delayed. We are working with IT colleagues to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by email: email@example.com. Out of hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- Help ‘Stop COVID’ in its tracks 11 August 2020
- Minister Swann welcomes phased return of fertility services 10 August 2020
- Swann increases Clinical Psychology training places 10 August 2020
- Swann urges people to remain on high alert 10 August 2020