The Department of Health confirms that today a further three people who tested positive for Covid-19 have sadly lost their lives in NI. This brings the cumulative total reported each day to 476.
Due to a server failure, today’s Covid-19 dashboard update will be delayed. We are working with IT colleagues to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact DoH Press Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @healthdpt
- Children’s services a key priority - Swann 26 October 2020
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Infection Survey Northern Ireland – 3 October -16 October 2020 23 October 2020
- Postponed cancer procedures deeply disturbing 23 October 2020
- Shielding to remain paused 23 October 2020