The DoH COVID-19 interactive statistics dashboard will be available tomorrow (1 May) at 2pm.
The dashboard has undergone some revision and in response to user feedback, we have introduced a mobile and tablet friendly version. It covers a range of issues of public interest during the pandemic and displays information on:
- COVID-19 test results by LGD
- Positive test results by Gender
- Cumulative positive tests by date
- Number of COVID-19 deaths
- COVID-19 deaths by gender
- COVID-19 deaths by age group
- Cumulative deaths by date
- Hospital beds available
- Hospital beds occupied
- ICU beds available and occupied, including the number occupied by COVID-19 patients
- Number of COVID-19 hospital discharges
- Patients in hospital broken down by age group
- Cumulative numbers of patient admissions and discharges for COVID-19
We will be seeking to increase the content in response to further user feedback.
Using the Public Health England confirmed case definition: any individual meeting the confirmed case definition (laboratory confirmed infection, regardless of symptom status) who has died in the 28 days after the specimen date for which the first positive test result was received whether or not COVID-19 was the cause of death.
- Don’t think Leicester’s lockdown couldn’t happen here 10 July 2020
- ‘Contact tracing to become part of everyday life’ 10 July 2020
- Trust rebuilding plans published 10 July 2020
- Current estimate of R Number 09 July 2020