During this COVID-19 pandemic, normal hospital, hospice and care home visiting arrangements have been suspended.
This document follows a review of the restrictions and outlines the principles for visiting which apply to the following; Health and Social Care (HSC) Trust and Independent hospital inpatient and outpatient services, Maternity Services, Hospices, Care Homes, Mental Health and Learning Disability Hospital Inpatient Services, Children’s Hospital Services, for the duration for the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition, visiting arrangements to our hospitals and care homes are subject to change in response increasing local or regional levels of Covid-19 infection, Public Health advice, or advice from the NI Executive, as is the detail of guidance document. These changes are sometimes necessary at short notice.
Anyone wishing to visit someone in hospital is directed to the individual Trust web pages. These webpages detail the most up to date visiting arrangements for hospitals within each Trust area.
Anyone wishing to visit someone in a care home is advised to make contact with the individual care home to discuss the arrangements for visiting.
VISITING ARRANGEMENTS TO NI HOSPITALS
- Belfast HSCT Visiting arrangements https://belfasttrust.hscni.net/(external link opens in a new window / tab) https://belfasttrust.hscni.net/2020/09/11/changes-to-visiting-guidance/(external link opens in a new window / tab)
- Northern HSCT Visiting arrangements http://www.northerntrust.hscni.net/2020/07/03/visitingarrangements/(external link opens in a new window / tab)
- South Eastern HSCT Visiting arrangements https://setrust.hscni.net/new-visiting-regulations-ulster-hospital-and-lagan-valley-hospital/(external link opens in a new window / tab)
- Southern HSCT Visiting arrangements https://southerntrust.hscni.net/about-us/visiting-information/(external link opens in a new window / tab)
- Western HSCT Visiting arrangements https://westerntrust.hscni.net/western-trust-covid-19-inform