Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (38) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (94) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (9) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (21) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (69) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (63) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (14) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (73) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (37) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (9) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (18) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (562) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (1) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (25) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (51) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (82) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (122) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (19) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (19) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (854) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Dentistry (25) Apply Dentistry filter
- Digital (3) Apply Digital filter
- DoH statistics and research (940) Apply DoH statistics and research filter
- Finance, Procurement and Support Services (65) Apply Finance, Procurement and Support Services filter
- Good management, good records (14) Apply Good management, good records filter
- Governance in health and social care (17) Apply Governance in health and social care filter
- Health policy (138) Apply Health policy filter
- Health workforce policy and management (82) Apply Health workforce policy and management filter
- Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) (24) Apply Implementation Programme for the Recommendations from the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia Related Deaths (IHRD) filter
- Mental health and learning disabilities (38) Apply Mental health and learning disabilities filter
- Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) (72) Apply Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (AHPs) filter
- Pharmacy (81) Apply Pharmacy filter
- Professional medical and environmental health advice (69) Apply Professional medical and environmental health advice filter
- Public health policy and advice (47) Apply Public health policy and advice filter
- Safety and quality (77) Apply Safety and quality filter
- Social services (125) Apply Social services filter
- Transformation Programme (1) Apply Transformation Programme filter
- 2023 (82) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (312) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (320) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (290) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (223) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (186) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (114) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (88) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (99) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (114) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (57) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (86) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (55) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (52) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (28) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (26) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (15) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (21) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (19) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (2) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (9) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (2) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
A review of the provision of services at four regional specialist children’s facilities in Northern Ireland took place during 2017/18.
This report summarises information collected from health and social care trusts on adults receiving domiciliary care services from the statutory and independent sectors during the survey week in September. It details information on the numbers of clients recei
Provides data sources and definitions used in workforce statistical publications.
A quarterly publication of HSC vacancies actively being recruited to by staff group and HSC organisation, and also including trend information.
A quarterly summary of HSC staff by organisation and staff group including summary of 5 year trends.
This annual publication presents information on those aged 16 – 18 who left care during the previous financial year including educational achievement, economic activity and placement prior to leaving care.
This document provides an update on indicator 4 of the draft programmes for government.
The Career Framework for Specialist Nurses is designed to help clarify and strengthen their important clinical practice role, which is essential to support the transformational changes required to deliver the world class service described in Delivering Together.
NIPEC led the development of The Advanced Nursing Practice Framework (DoH 2014, revised 2016) in partnership and collaboration with our colleagues across nursing, medicine, human resources and education.
The development of this Professional Guidance has been led by NIPEC and co-produced and co-designed with senior Nurses, Midwives and nurse leaders in education, to facilitate the reinvigoration of this vital clinical, expert leadership role to drive the transformational change
Drug alerts issued by DoH during 2018
In fulfilling its obligations under Section 75 the Department is required to equality screen all of its policies and services under consideration to determine whether they should be subject to a full equality impact assessment (EQIA).
In February 2018 Dr David Stewart (retired, former Medical Director of RQIA) was commissioned by the Department to undertake a Northern Ireland Population Health Needs Assessment for Urgent and Emergency Care.
This page contains documents relating to Ministerial Priorities and Objectives including Commissioning Plan Directions, Indicators and the Programme for Government.
The Department publishes a register of gifts and hospitality offered to DoH SCS staff. Records are also held for staff at all other grades
Presents information on waiting times at the end of each quarter for admission for inpatient treatment.
This page contains publications relating to IHRD
Retrospective review of surgery for urogynaecological prolapse and stress urinary incontinence using tape or mesh experimental statistics, Northern Ireland, April 2008 - March 2017
This report details urogynaecological surgery for the treatment of pelvic organ prolapse and stress urinary incontinence, using vaginal tape or mesh, in comparison to non-tape/mesh procedures for the same conditions.
The DoH is responsible for processing applications for the production, supply and possession of controlled drugs to individuals or bodies corporate not authorised to do so under The Misuse of Drugs Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2002
This report presents results from the health survey Northern Ireland.