As of 2pm on Sunday 22 March, testing has resulted in 20 new positive cases, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in Northern Ireland to 128.
To date two people who tested positive have sadly died.
The total number of tests completed in Northern Ireland is 2,484.
People with mild symptoms - new persistent cough and/or fever - should stay at home and self-isolate. They will not require testing and will not therefore be included in testing totals.
Notes to editors:
- Age and gender characteristics for positive covid-19 cases:
0-44 44 45 to 69 44 70+ 40
Male 73 Female 55
Detailed information and advice on coronavirus is available from the Public Health Agency
- Media queries to Department for Health Information Office on 028 9052 0571. Out of hours contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on Twitter @healthdpt
- Children’s services a key priority - Swann 26 October 2020
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Infection Survey Northern Ireland – 3 October -16 October 2020 23 October 2020
- Postponed cancer procedures deeply disturbing 23 October 2020
- Shielding to remain paused 23 October 2020