The vaccine programme has been extended to include people aged 60-64.
People who are aged 60-64 can now book a Covid-19 vaccine online at one of the trust vaccination centres.
To make an appointment please visit the online portal: COVID-19 Vaccine Service for NI (hscni.net)
The online platform is the primary source to book an appointment and should be used in the first instance.
A telephone booking system is also available should you not have access to the online portal. Telephone 0300 200 7813. The phone line is open Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.
Anyone attending a vaccination centre can be assured that social distancing and other Covid safety rules are strictly applied.
People must get their first and second doses from the same provider – they must not try to “mix and match” between GPs and vaccination centres.
Notes to editors:
- For media enquiries please contact the DoH Press Office by email email@example.com.
- Follow us on Twitter @healthdpt
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service For Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- ‘We must fix our appalling waiting lists – together’ 13 April 2021
- Consultation opens on Statutory Duty of Candour and Being Open Framework 12 April 2021
- Swann thanks vaccine teams 12 April 2021
- Are you eligible for a Covid-19 vaccine? Book your appointment today at the SSE Arena 12 April 2021